Products & Services
MONTHLY FIRE EXTINGUISHER INSPECTIONS
|NFPA 10 - 184.108.40.206.1 Fire extinguishers and Class D extinguishing agents shall be inspected at least once per calendar month.|
We offer a monthly inspection service that will satisfy your monthly requirement for NFPA 10 (National Fire Protection Association).
This Visual Fire Extinguisher Inspection confirms the following:
(1) Pressure gauge reading or indicator is in the operable range or position.
(2) Safety/Tamper Seal not broken or missing.
(3) Visual exam of fire extinguisher for physical damage or corrosion.
(4) Fire extinguisher located in designated place.
(5) No obstruction to access or visibility.
Tamper seals, annual tags, and pull pins which are damaged or missing wil be replaced. Our Service Technicians will initial and/or punch the appropriate month on the tag.