Emergency Exit Light Service
Products & Services
EMERGENCY/EXIT LIGHT SERVICE
Did you know that you are required by law to have and test regularly exit & emergency lighting systems? Do not take a chance with such serious matters: avoid serious liabilities and fines, by having, maintaining and testing adequate exit and emergency lighting systems in your building(s).
You can rely on our trained service technicians for testing of your exit signs and emergency lights - it is more affordable than you think, and it is the law!
OSHA Code of Federal Regulations
• Requires adequate and reliable illumination for all exits.
• Requires proper maintenance to assure that exit lighting is in continuously proper operating condition.
NFPA 70 - National Electric Code
• Requires specific illumination and performance of emergency and exit lights.
• Provides functional standards for battery-powered emergency and exit lighting.
NFPA 101 - Life Safety Code
• Requires a monthly inspection of all emergency and exit lighting systems.
• Requires an annual test of all emergency and exit lighting systems.
International Fire Code
• Requires proper illumination of means of egress.
• Requires assurance that emergency and exit lighting systems will provide illumination for at least 60 minutes.